Monday, January 3, 2011

Baller-Ivy


Ivy handed me the tutu that my mom made for her and demanded I put it upon her right that instant. The following performance ensued:


8 comments:

Jill said...

Ivy's performance was delightful even when hindered by a messy diaper.

Cami, I love your movies. You should make one every day for my personal entertainment.

Laura said...

Tim and I are nearly in tears from laughing. They are both ever so talented.

Unknown said...

I was worried about the heater and messy diaper and your nose!

Diana said...

I think Ivy and my EmmaLee would get along great and enjoy many dancing experiences!

Kimberly said...

This is one of the best movies ever. Ivy better watch out, her understudy just may pass her up!

Marsha said...

Beautiful. I am especially impressed with Calvin's ability to just step in when called upon. Great editing job by you as well.

David said...

Wow! Lovely, lovely performance! I totally enjoyed your words of describement! (I'm certain that's a word!). I also like that she likes her tutu! I'll make one for Calvin if he'd like. I could do it in manly colors!

Karen said...

I love that top picture of Ivy so much I want to frame it. And she's not even my kid.