Word Creator: Calvin
Actually used in this sentence: "Mom, I'm just so sadified that I couldn't have that Bob the Builder balloon in the grocery store."
Besides inventing new words, Calvin has also been experimenting with hair mousse, admiring and devouring cupcakes, and providing Ivy with her favorite fist-pounding entertainment.
7 comments:
Great word Cal! I'm adding to my vocabulary this instant! In fact, let's try it out...."I'm sadified that I can't have one of those cupcakes!"
I'm sadified that I cannot have him try that mousse in my hair... he looks so dapper.
Personally, I'm sadified that Ivy doesn't live with me. I know she really misses me. Deep down...
Love the hair! Is he going for a 50's look, or is it more 40's?
The pre mousse style might be the sadified thing I've ever seen.
Oh....I do like that word!
Saweeeeeet hair! I love it! That Calvin makes me feel anything but sadified!
I'm sadified that I only have one Bostonian family staying with me right now!
(this beats the "glad game" all to pieces!)
Post a Comment