Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Fashion Shoot

13 comments:

Karen said...

Darling, darling, darling!!

Jill said...

Those are some truly spiffy looking kids. I know there's a good mama behind every well dressed kid. Way to go Cami!

ellen said...

Nice photos!!

M & S said...

Cute kids! ;)

Katie said...

Great taste! Clara has a matching frock in her closet. I just know she and Ivy are destined to be kindred spirits.

Kimberly said...

Q.T. Pies! Happy Easter!

Laura said...

"That's a GQ shot if I've ever seen one," said Tim. We really like that one of Calvin. The rest of them are tippy top, too.

Lee Family said...

aaaaaaaah. I like Bryn's haircut and the outfits and your bambino is getting so big and I never see you guys and we are never on the same Bunco table - whatever.

Unknown said...

Bryn looks so grown up! Absolutely adorable.

Diana said...

Super cute! I wish my girls would let me do their hair all cute! And Calvin is sure a handsome young man!

Chandra said...

Very cute photos...but where are you!?

David said...

I know I posted something when this first came out and the mean dragon ate it. The picures are wonderful. I love Calvin's hair. Bryn and Ivy are lovely little ladies. And yes, I would like to print pictures from all of them!

Joe and Joanne said...

Beautiful and handsome!!