
My friend and I attended the Boston Flower and Garden Show down at the Seaport World Trade Center. I liked the flower art exhibits. I call them flart.

Fondant flowers were also on the venue. These are a few of the cakes I did in my spare time and entered into the show. Ha ha.


They also had different landscaping displays. I especially liked the stone arch that looks like a giant pi- I think that would be fabulous in my back yard. I also like the big creepy stone lily pad in the black pond of doom.

I thought these foliage animals were so classy. Move over pink metal flamingo.

Me and Judy in the big chair. Move over Lily Tomlin.
7 comments:
Those cakes are amazing! So are the animals! That looks like a fun show!
Flart..that's great! I'm impressed that you have spare time! That sounds like a fun outing.
Where I come from the pink flamingos are plastic.
I see some of my cakes made it into the display as well. I have to say, I'm pretty talented. I also love the pi arch. Is it for sale?
Of course lawn flamingos are plastic, not metal. I must have had metal on the mind, because there was, in fact, a giant metal flamingo at the show. :)
Wow! That looks like an awesome outing! I think I want that giraffe in my backyard.
Were those miniture layer cakes? If so, that is a fabulous idea.
Flart...you're silly.
Post a Comment