Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bursting into song

Calvin sang his way through the morning yesterday. Here are a couple of his songs. This is what happens when you trap a great big spirit in a tiny little body.

9 comments:

The Greg Jones Family Blog said...

Not only bursting into, but subsequently collapsing from, song.
I enjoyed the mini-concert.
--

Grandpa Greg

byebyedays said...

That little calvin is so much fun!

David said...

So I think he should be put in the Vienna Boy's Choir because he can hit such high notes; on the local football team to use up some of his extra energy; and as a member of some stand-up comedy routine because he laughs well! Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy his enthusiasm and fun personality and cute songs!

Laura said...

I always go into a hysterical fit at the end of "I am a child of God" too.

s. said...

SOO cute!!

Joe and Joanne said...

Calvin is hilarious. Thanks for sharing! It was good to see you the other night (even if for such a short time).

Karen said...

I agree with Laura. I Am a Child of God is one of the funniest songs ever written...apparently.

Frozen Cacti said...

Oh how I needed a good laugh today. Give my thanks to Calvin!

BunchesofBradys said...

WOw! That sunlight hits perfectly on his hair...He has gorgeous ORANGE hair.