It's a catching trend.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
To vogue or not to vogue.
Thanks for humoring us on the last post. We were each gratified by more than one response. As most of you correctly surmised, Peter was indeed the creator and proponent of the outfit. He was also the one who wanted to put it in a blog post. I think my dad said it best when he posted this picture on our family website:
It's a catching trend.
It's a catching trend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Actually, that is pretty stylish, given that it's Dad.
I think your dad is cool.
That is so awesome! I think your parents are way too fun! No wonder why you, yourself are so fun and uplifting!
Excellent! Dave's replica of the outfit has definitely persuaded me. Way ok. But seriously, what's wrong with it?
Post a Comment