With giant trampolines, springy floors, jumping mats galore and all sorts of other equipment, what's not to love? Throw in donuts that look exactly like hot dogs and a pinata and my kids never wanted to leave (even after I confiscated most of their pinata candy).

5 comments:
That IS a brilliant idea! My kids would love this.
Great shots! Bryn's going to be a gymnist for certain. She knows no fear. And Calvin is a Michael Phelps in the making. Too bad we didn't do the Nativity this year as the Christmas Party was after Christmas.
Very cool! Any broken bones???:)
Love the picture of me with the doughnut hotdog. It's good to have a picture of those little items for posterity. (You must teach me how to do the picture collage thing).
My kids and I are soooo jealous! Looks like so much fun. We actually made it to one of those parties . . . with sick kids. When you're trying not to throw up, jumping, flipping, etc. isn't nearly as tempting. I hope we can make it again someday.
Post a Comment