Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another Wildly Successful Photo shoot

Attention Modeling Scouts (yet again):
We took pictures of the kids this morning for a preschool project, and I thought share the fruits of the shoot. Please try not to be jealous of Calvin's hair. He does it himself: after I spray and brush it down, he runs his fingers through it to give it that "tousled" look.


8 comments:

Karen said...

wow. Calvin's hair is awesome. I can totally tell he's going for the "i don't care, but dang, I still look sexy" look.

Laura said...

Get those kids an agent.

Darcee said...

Can I just tell you how much I love reading your blog? You seriously crack me up. I feel like I'm a fly on the wall and invading the family jones bloggers.

Joe and Joanne said...

:) These are great. I love it! Calvin is stylin' with his touseled look (I can sympathize, I subcounsciously run my hands through my hair all the time and next thing I know, I walk by a mirror and am more often-than-not completely aghast with how awful I look. Then the hair always ends up - UP!).
I love the halo look over Bryn - it fits her perfectly.
Hope you're having a great holiday season!

Jill said...

I tried not to be jealous of Calvin's hair but I couldn't help it. I try and try to get the tousled look and it never comes out quite right.

I'm also jealous of Bryn's expression in the second photo. We had family pictures taken the other day and I wish I could have pulled that one off.

Emily + Eric said...

Cami - can I just say that your blog is in my top 10 of all time? Okay...there....I said it.

Unknown said...

I think the first one of Bryn is a great blackmail picture, you know the face your mom always tells you will freeze?

Calvin's hair is adorable!

Frozen Cacti said...

Too funny.