Saturday, December 6, 2008

Baby Bling



Thanks to Laura, who graciously agreed to accompany me to the bead store this afternoon, I was finally able to finish this bracelet/necklace set for a friend's baby. And can I just say how pleased I am to finally have a camera with a decent (super) macro mode? Very pleased.

10 comments:

rebecca said...

Darling, Cami!

Jill said...

I wish I was a baby so I could wear those. I'm glad to see you're still making jewlery. I gave it up when I realized I had no talent for it. But you...very talented.

Karen said...

I love them. I'm sending in an order for a baby girl that someday in a DISTANT future...I will have.

ellen said...

It's very cute!

Amy said...

Cami! You constantly amaze me! Those are beautiful. You can do so many fun things!

Joe and Joanne said...

Very pretty baby-bling Cami. I like the colors, and what camera did you end up getting?! Nice pics!

Cami said...

It's the same camera I've had since April, but I'm still appreciating the upgrade from 2.1 mp.

Sweeney Household said...

Oh so cute! You are supposed to make them for your baby so you can admire them & keep them. :) What a nice friend you are.

Sherrill said...

OK Cami! That is the most beautiful baby bling I've seen! I'd love to have you make something Sunday special for my 2 yr old and maybe a matching something for my 19 yr old daughter, too? You have got skills! (as my boys would say)
Fun blog (Sherry Ellsworth Moody-just in case you are baffled)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.