
That's right, Calvin actually snapped a DVD in half. If you've ever tried doing this yourself, you'll know it's pretty hard. That's my boy. Don't worry, it's a library DVD, so they're going to charge us 25 bucks to replace it instead of the $0.62 it would cost us at Amazon marketplace to buy a new one. We hadn't even watched it yet (and boy, doesn't it look like a winner). Grrrr....
6 comments:
They really won't let you replace it? They are mean. You should patronize the Somerville library. But you might get mugged...
I think Calvin was morally opposed that the movie ...because I heard it was really, really stupid...but I won't tell you that because you have to pay $25 to replace it. That Calvin...I can tell he's going to be a bad influence on Eli. ;)
Wow! He's a young Nephi in the making, huh?!
That's funny...Miriam just broke a Barney DVD from the library last week. It's only going to cost us about $11 and they allowed me to renew it for 3 weeks to try to find it cheaper on Amazon. (although we haven't been able to)
Wow! We had a similar experience this summer with Giggle Giggle, Quack Quack. Maybe this isn't kosher but I went ahead and purchased it from Amazon, placed the new CD in the library case and returned it. No one asked any questions, we just paid our late fee and everyone was happy.
Post a Comment