Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Sunday Morning without Peter

After leaping off the gray plastic bin about a hundred times, Bryn proclaimed, "I'm really learning to fly, mom! I'm like a Bryn bird!"


Other Bryn proverbs uttered today:
Reading the title of a book: "holley bibblah" (can you guess what it really was?)
After drinking a glassful water: "I put it down my drain Mom!"


Calvin: "help me!" (meaning he wants to help me do the dishes. I didn't want him to get wet, so...

5 comments:

Lesa said...

Cami,

Your kids are so stinkin' adorable and animated! I love it and love checking in on your blogs! This is a fun way to see how you guys are doing!

Lots of loves,

rebecca said...

Genius with the grocery bag, Cami!

Joe and Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Ha ha. I want to come live at your house...it's much more exciting than mine. Tell Bryn I'm jealous of her flying moves. I haven't mastered that yet. I love that Bryn bird...and that Calvin is so helpful...

Diana said...

You're kids are so funny! I wonder where they get it from?!