I'm not sure who the culprit is here, but imagine my surprise when I go to step into my shoe, only to be greeted by a cast-iron train. It seems to be a growing trend in our household.
Ummm... Cami's kids don't actually need that much help getting in trouble. The other day when they were over here, Calvin unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper, stuffed it in the toilet, and flushed it. He seemed pretty pleased with himself. And Bryn "helped" me by cleaning my roommate's room, wrapping up my roommate's mail (in a wet plastic bag), and "fixing" our Christmas tree. She offered to unwrap all our presents, but I told her she had to wait. So she tied some dresses to the stairwell instead.
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
5 comments:
I think the toys are alive and playing shoe hide and seek. Or maybe they are hiding from the deputy.
At least they aren't on the floor!
She told me not to tell...but LAURA DID IT! She is always trying to get your kids into trouble.
Ummm... Cami's kids don't actually need that much help getting in trouble. The other day when they were over here, Calvin unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper, stuffed it in the toilet, and flushed it. He seemed pretty pleased with himself. And Bryn "helped" me by cleaning my roommate's room, wrapping up my roommate's mail (in a wet plastic bag), and "fixing" our Christmas tree. She offered to unwrap all our presents, but I told her she had to wait. So she tied some dresses to the stairwell instead.
Post a Comment