Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Recap

Besides the normal Christmas morning acitvities, we Skyped with Peter's parents in Spain and my parents in Millville so they were able to watch the kids open presents from them. Yay technology.

Last night we let each of the kids open one present- a sibling gift. It was sweet to watch them be so excited for the gifts they had gotten each other.

We attended a Christmas day devotional at our church in the afternoon, and our family contributed a musical number- In the Bleak Midwinter (Holst version- first and last verse). Bryn and I sang, Peter played guitar, Calvin played the triangle, and Ivy provided the big finale by sweetly singing the last phrase "give my heart."

This evening we ate a divine feast at Lance's and Dani's, and came home stuffed and content. Merry Christmas!


The maze ball has the most mileage so far of the Christmas gifts.



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute, happy kids!

Jill said...

I wish I could have heard that musical number. That's my favorite Christmas song! Looks like you had a great Christmas. We missed you!