Peter's cousin [once removed] Pat and his lovely wife Erin invited us, along with another of Peter's cousins (Spencer) and his family, to spend Thanksgiving with them in their home in Kennebunkport. The next day, yet another cousin showed up who lives in Cambridge (Taylor, son of Jeff [who was also there], son of Maurice). It was a veritable family reunion.
Games of all sorts ensued, along with post-dinner moonlit walks, campfire smore-roasting, beach trips, crabbing (like fishing- dangling pieces of turkey encased with netting into the ocean until a crab grabs on), and good old fashioned chat sessions (not of the cyber space kind).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I've never eaten Thanksgiving dinner in Maine, not once! I really do like Maine, however. I love their beaches that no one told me about. I discovered them when you moved there. Thank you! Your family reunion looks delightful. Next year remind them that I am somehow related! Love the area, love seeing the pictures!
What a beautiful place! I want to go there too!
Gorgeous! Glad you enjoyed your day of thankfulness.
I'm especially pleased with those house shots. I shall buy them immediately.
Yup, those house shots were for you, Karen.
Post a Comment