Monday, November 5, 2012

A 9th Birthday Metamorphosis

Pumkin pie, her favorite
 

12+ inches- gone to a good cause




11 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my! Your hair was really long! It looks lovely now and I think you are very nice for donating it! Someone else will be beautiful because of you. Happy
Birthday, again!

Laura said...

Bryn, you are the best. It is so cool that you donated your hair. You looks gorgeous with long hair or short hair, but more importantly you have such a beautiful heart. I love you!!!

Laura said...

You *look* gorgeous. We've been watching Mary Poppins. Bert does not have good grammar, and I guess it's rubbing off.

ellen said...

Good for you, Bryn! I did that about 8 years ago. Happy Birthday!

Jill said...

Bryn, I love the new hairdo. You look lovely no matter what length of hair you have. It's so nice of you to donate your hair to someone who really needs it. Great choice.

Happy Birthday Bryn! We love you!

Kimberly said...

Wow, Bryn! You look beautiful! Happy birthday! We love you!

The Greg Jones Family Blog said...

Good choice. I'm proud of you.

-

Love, Grandpa

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday, Bryn! You look beautiful with long or short hair. I like them both!

Karen said...

Happy birthday, Bryn!!! You did it and it looks amazing. I love it! Also, I really like pumpkin pie, too. Love you!

Alicia said...

She is the sweetest most adorable girl. Happy Birthday Bryn!!

David said...

Could you cut a little more off and donate it to Grandpa Dave? I really, really need it.