Sometimes on a rainy Thursday it's fun to turn the crib into an indoor trampoline. I drew the line when Ivy tried planking over the rails. It's not the first time she's tried, but I didn't want her teaching Squiggles bad habits. Exhibit B:
Ha ha ha. She's got mad skills. Sqiggles has (as far as we've determined) never even considered the fact that she might be able to climb those bars. She seems to accept that she's stuck indefinitely.
Hee, hee. So, I'm guessing there's a toddler bed in Ivy's future? ;) Can't wait to see the acrobats she tries on the bed! (Maybe make it one without springs). :)
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
5 comments:
Ha ha ha. She's got mad skills. Sqiggles has (as far as we've determined) never even considered the fact that she might be able to climb those bars. She seems to accept that she's stuck indefinitely.
I think that's a great place for all the wee ones!
Hee, hee. So, I'm guessing there's a toddler bed in Ivy's future? ;) Can't wait to see the acrobats she tries on the bed! (Maybe make it one without springs). :)
Cousins are for teaching you new things...especially how to escape from your crib. That Ivy is awesome.
Why do my kids hate cribs so dang bad? I've been cheated.
Post a Comment