Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cat and Mouse

Another treasure I picked up off the floor courtesy of Bryn and her spare time:

8 comments:

ellen said...

She's a poet and now we know it!

Joe and Joanne said...

So funny. She's such a poet!

That mouse "only weighted 2 lbs and 1 oz" huh?

LOL. :)

Kimberly said...

She's done it again! Love that Bryn's writing.

Laura said...

Oh, I really, really love the picture of the cat mid-flight. Also, the birds spinning around her head when she plots on the ground.

So glad the mouse got away... though it may have been fun to see a duel.

Bryn, you are a genius. Love you, sista!

Lynette said...

Very creative story. I do not want to see that 2 lb. mouse. He did deserve to get away. I also loved the little birdies flying above the cat.

Lance M. Dickey said...

This is the single best short story that I have read this year!

Large Marge said...

I love the cat's wavy legs in the 3rd frame.

Karen said...

The picture of the cat mid flight is the best ever. I would not want to be under that cat when it landed!!!! You can tell I really mean that because of the four exclamation points.