Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween- the postponed edition


Our town officially had Halloween last night (the downed trees and power lines put a damper on things for the actual date). The kids made the rounds to a few of our neighbors. Bryn was delighted to trick or treat on her special day and told each person that is was her birthday. Just as she predicted, they all told her to help herself to more candy. Clever girl.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Cutest kids trick-or-treating in Massachusetts, hands down.

Marsha said...

Bryn has always been a smart girl. I still remember the time she told me she could spell her name backwards. I think she was 2.

Lynette said...

Trick-or-treating is a great day, no matter when you get away with it! I think some of my own darling children tried it often with Grandma Dickey.

Chandra said...

What a smartie to "casually" mention that it was her birthday. Happy 8th Bryn. And the trees...scary but glad everyone did survie.