This is a very educational video. When my kids get home from school we are going to watch it and LEARN.
My favorite part is when it's raining cats and dogs. Ivy hesitates in confusion for a second,suddenly realizes that this activity is supposed to be fun, and instantly joins in with some excitement of her own.
Once I got over the jealousy of knowing that your kids will be smarter than my kids (and me, for that matter) I really enjoyed this video. Maybe we can use it for our FHE lesson next week.
Well, shiver me timbers that was the cat's meow. Five will get you ten that this proves the Jones family is one bubble left (preferably right) of center and should live on the funny farm. I was rolling in the aisles and bent out of shape during the whole shebang. This movie was not a lemon and proves that a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope none of the cats and dogs fell through the cracks when they hit bottom since you appeared to be as high as a kite as they were dropping like flies. The dogs appeared to be all bark but no bite and were barking up the wrong tree. I hope that after paying the price that Bryn did not get off on the wrong foot (just pulling your leg). You guys are the apples of my eye. Glad Bryn did not break a leg even though you told her to do that before the acting began. I hope the movie is not one of flash in the pan affairs and that you all go from rags to riches. Thanks for the education. Before this I did not even know what an idiom was and now I are one. Love you all to pieces. The old man.
Bravo! Matthew and Jacob and one of their friends spent 35 minutes viewing this video over and over again! When the friend came back the next day, he said "Let's watch some more videos of Calvin and Bryn and Ivy!" You guys are awesome parents! Thanks for educating us all! And Grandpa Dave, thank you for your hilarious comment!
Hilarious!! My favorites: Bryn's fantastic acting, the arm and leg twitching under the crib, and Pete with a flying cat. I just blogged about our FHE but pretty sure yours beats all.
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
12 comments:
Your family is ADORABLE. And so smart. Miss them.
This is a very educational video. When my kids get home from school we are going to watch it and LEARN.
My favorite part is when it's raining cats and dogs. Ivy hesitates in confusion for a second,suddenly realizes that this activity is supposed to be fun, and instantly joins in with some excitement of her own.
Very well acted kids (and Peter).
I am always impressed by how you and Peter "go the extra mile" to encourage learning.
I will be "sitting on pins and needles" until your next instructional video.
Once I got over the jealousy of knowing that your kids will be smarter than my kids (and me, for that matter) I really enjoyed this video. Maybe we can use it for our FHE lesson next week.
Did you have your cake and eat it too for refreshments? ha!
LOL. Awesome!
That movie was "All that and a bag of chips!" ;)
Excellent. This week for FHE:
Watch the Jones' kids learn about idioms.
Thanks so much. You've saved me a lot of time. ;)
Also, I am so glad Calvin is still with us.
I was worried for a moment.
Grandpa Dave:
Well, shiver me timbers that was the cat's meow. Five will get you ten that this proves the Jones family is one bubble left (preferably right) of center and should live on the funny farm. I was rolling in the aisles and bent out of shape during the whole shebang. This movie was not a lemon and proves that a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope none of the cats and dogs fell through the cracks when they hit bottom since you appeared to be as high as a kite as they were dropping like flies. The dogs appeared to be all bark but no bite and were barking up the wrong tree. I hope that after paying the price that Bryn did not get off on the wrong foot (just pulling your leg). You guys are the apples of my eye. Glad Bryn did not break a leg even though you told her to do that before the acting began. I hope the movie is not one of flash in the pan affairs and that you all go from rags to riches. Thanks for the education. Before this I did not even know what an idiom was and now I are one. Love you all to pieces. The old man.
Bravo! Matthew and Jacob and one of their friends spent 35 minutes viewing this video over and over again! When the friend came back the next day, he said "Let's watch some more videos of Calvin and Bryn and Ivy!" You guys are awesome parents! Thanks for educating us all! And Grandpa Dave, thank you for your hilarious comment!
Hilarious!! My favorites: Bryn's fantastic acting, the arm and leg twitching under the crib, and Pete with a flying cat. I just blogged about our FHE but pretty sure yours beats all.
Post a Comment