
Calvin's preschool group took a field trip to the Children's Museum today. One of my favorite parts of the day occurred on the way there when Calvin made a remark about the "Eiffel" bridge to his little friend Julianna (the Zakim bridge). Calvin liked the waterfalls we passed on the walk into the museum, created by the warm day melting the snow down the rain gutters in rushing torrents. Ivy enjoyed all the ball offerings to be had inside the museum.
4 comments:
What an awesome field trip! Just what my kids and I need after being stuck inside so much!
Children's museums give me severe ocd anxiety what with what I feel like are nasty germs everywhere. (I know this is my own problem and detrimental to my kids.) But guess what, they are the bomb.com in February. Truly, a lifesaver.
I like museums! Next time take me. I missed out entirely. There was not one museum in Shelley, Idaho. I remember we even had to bring our own dime when we went to the show at Christmas for a school activity. (:
I've heard that museum is pretty awesome (even for adults). Looks like a great way to get out some wiggles!
Post a Comment