*Warning: rated PG-9 for some cross words, toddler violence, and talk of stimulants.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Lost in the archives: Rude Awakenings
We were wading through family movies tonight with the kids, when I came across this gem from a few years ago. Laura and I got bored one Sunday evening and decided to exercise our cinematic muscles and take advantage of Calvin's early loquaciousness.
*Warning: rated PG-9 for some cross words, toddler violence, and talk of stimulants.
*Warning: rated PG-9 for some cross words, toddler violence, and talk of stimulants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe I haven't been putting this on my resume.
That is fabulous. I think we might watch that for FHE! My kids will love it and be amazed. I'm amazed!
I don't know if it was "Dirt Bag" or "Funny Calvin" that made me laugh harder!
I think this film is at least PG-10! But I'll give it a thumbs up for humor.
I can't quite figure out what pregnant Laura has to do with it though?
Well, what I am thinking is that some (one) of my teen-agers exhibited very similar behavior. At least Calvin was staged and funny!
I can't believe no one's mentioned anything about your acting skills. The entire production was superb. My personal favorite was the throwing of Elmo. He's got a fantastic arm.
i remebered this video! I still laugh! By the way, I can totally hear Chris and Peter laughing in the background. Good job with your movie making skills.
Post a Comment