
We had a great time this year at the clambake up at Crane Beach in Ipswich. Can't you tell from their faces?




No, really, it was great. The weather was fabulous, the food was delicious (especially the corn on the cob- they didn't cook it in the clam pot this year), our kids didn't drown, Peter played volleyball, I played with my camera, and we all played with our
family and
friends.
I'm trying something new with the photos and the links to the Facebook albums. Thumbs up or thumbs down? And please, be honest. This is for posterity.
8 comments:
Thumbs up! You're getting really good with that camera Cami!
Like the photo layout. The links aren't of much interest to me.
Thumbs up -- great photos!
That looks like great fun! I love the beach and the seagull. What's with all the scowelly faces?!
Thumbs up! Looks like a great time!
Fantastic photos. Have you discovered any good photog books? I'm thinking I need some real help.
I don't know what I think a clambake entails b/c I have never been to one, but every year you post pictures and every year I think...man, I want to go to that!
Im liking the pics but I think posteritywould appreciate a couple more of you. Ps tell Peter I said congrats on his bling.
Post a Comment