Surprise:
Scared, like what you feel when you read Bryn's latest book (due out sometime in the next few days- it's in the publishing stages):
You don't want to see me when I'm angry:
Happy shiny people not holding hands:
And sad. Ivy's sad is the most genuine (she's a method actor), Bryn's is the most subtle, and Calvin's, well...
Let's just say he's got it down.
8 comments:
That last photo just about broke my heart. Give that kid a cookie or something.
Tee-hee. I like Calivin's angry look the best. I'm half tempted to get on his bad side just to see that face in real life. He is too funny! Bryn oozes talent and Ivy - well, Ivy is a natural. ;)
Your children are very in touch with their emotions. They are going to be very emotionally healthy adults. :-)
There are big things in store for these kids. Big, big things.
Also, I really like Bryn's shirt. Does it come in my size?
Your kids have got it down really well! What AMAZING stars they will be... I look forward to more from their portfolio.
Oh, they never fail to please! I love those three kiddos!
Love it!
I love Calvin's angry and sad face. Get that kid an agent!
Post a Comment