
We're just coming out of the New England ice age for the January thaw (one of the cruelest tricks in the book because then this thing called February happens). Before the thaw, I took Bryn and Calvin to the frozen reservoir near our house where they boot-skated, made snow angels, and wrote their names in the snow with sticks.
I like to follow stealthily behind them with my camera because occasionally Calvin will grab Bryn's hand and they'll have a little Hansel and Gretel moment in the woods. I suppose that makes me the selfish step-mother who intentionally lost them. But don't worry, they made it home (this time...).
1 comment:
Too true about the Janurary thaw being a cruel trick. Matthew is convinced that spring is almost here as we have had several days of 40s lately. Sigh. Bring on February. Let's get it over with.
Post a Comment