Our HP PC died (again). And our DVD player. And our VCR. And our digital converter box remote control (our digital converter box does not function without it). And our phone. And our car "service engine imminently before your car explodes" light came on. Our washer is making funny noises again. You probably don't want to stand near us during a lightning storm.
We're reading a lot of books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Sounds like our EXACT bad luck lately! Sorry your going through it to... It's so much crap!!! We don't have the money to keep up with it.:( Why does everything conk out at the same time!?
I feel your pain. Our Bose sound system died. Our XBox won't play dvds any longer. Our fridge had problems a few weeks ago. My computer is on its last leg. I wake up every morning thinking that this will be the day that it dies. It works unless you need to save something or download something, and then, too bad, no more memory. It flashes mean messages about it all the time. Come visit us though. We have a travel dvd player that works like a charm. I bet all four children could watch it at once.
Hmmm... did you make some of those up? Because that's a lot of dead things. Remember when your house burnt down? At least that hasn't happened...
...and I'm sorry!
at least your sewer system didn't back up and flood the garage - we had poo in our basement. but i would probably have a harder time functioning without a computer than with poo.
I want to know just where you go to get a replacement converter box remote! Sorry about your luck
Eeee...yikes...
Well, let me know if you need a lightening storm - after this week it's aparent I attract them.
When it rains it pours, right? Just give the books to Bryn and let her figure out how to repair everything. I'm positive she can figure it all out.
Ugh . . . maybe the Amish do have it all figured out - no stress without electronics, right? Good luck!
Where's Calvin with his tool belt when you need him? I'm sorry! I dislike bad weeks.
Perhaps the washing machine is now eating socks, maybe your computer really works and your brilliant children have just hacked away until they've successfully locked you out, and yay for the service engine light in your car...that means you get to join the mini van club!!!
Okay, I guess I shouldn't be so optimistic...sorry life sucks right now.
Oh man! Sorry about all the "death" going on over there. I find myself saying to my kids, "Don't do that, it's broken." "You can't do that because it doesn't work!" Last night I said (in a mean tone of voice), "Aggggh, I hate how dark our house is! I can't even see!" I was reminded that it was just a silly light bulb that was out. I'm used to everything being a MAJOR repair - more than changing a light bulb! Like our front porch door that doesn't have a handle so it just blows in the wind. And our ceiling that leaks water. And our printer can make copies, but won't print anything from the computer. And WORD applications don't run anymore on our computer. And, I will stop there.
Good for you that you're spending your days reading! If you'd like to watch some good tv shows, come over anytime. Our FiOs is working swell......
Please forgive my wife for using "swell" in a sentence.
- Brian
Ummmm...sucky?
Post a Comment