Friday, October 25, 2013

Theme? No.

Trunk-or-Treat: that splendid party in which our kids get an early chance to wear their costumes and contract diabetes.  In true Jones fashion, there was no theme this year.
Bryn went as a gothic vampire minus fangs because she just didn't feel like wearing them.

Calvin had the force this year. Every kid needs a Jedi year (or decade).

Ivy wanted to be a princess, and I "guided" toward Belle. Because Belle is kind, thoughtful, likes books and has brown hair, just like Ivy. But then Ivy spent the evening complaining that her eyes weren't also brown like Belle's.

Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Laura said...

I like that there isn't a theme - their costumes are perfect for their respective personalities. Love the pics. And... I JUST LOVE THOSE KIDS SO MUUUUUCH. I miss you guys.

Joe and Joanne said...

Ah - themes are over rated. Love ALL the costumes they chose! And Ivy makes the perfect blue-eyed Belle. :) Looks like a fun trunk-or-treat this year!

Jill said...

SO cute! But...I did notice that Belle's eyes were blue, and it totally threw me off. I'm glad you explained who she was. :-)

Kimberly said...

They look great!

Marsha said...

These are fantastic costumes and the kids look great.

Chandra said...

Such beautiful kids! Belle is just precious