![]() |
| Army crawling is a standard photography technique, right? |
![]() |
| See, I'm great with kids! |
![]() |
| PUSH!!! |
![]() |
| Lord of the Flies as Mel put it (all the kids were over there eventually, while the grownups stayed behind on the shore) |
![]() |
| A most handsome toad |
![]() |
| Hiawatha and her friend Marcus cruising down the river |
![]() |
| They just got dirtier as the day wore on. |
We stopped for pastries in Concord at Sally Ann's, and capped our trip off with a visit to Wilson Farms and the haunted hay ride.
![]() |
![]() |
| Haunted hay ride sight |











4 comments:
You guys have way too much fun.
I can't imagine doing this in the fall - I bet it sucked rocks. I mean, I bet it was the best ever ever. And... love Sally Ann's! Did you get that one cookie?
I'm breaking commandments over here - coveting this amazing day and time with you all. Tear.
Fun times! The army crawl is definitely the best photographer tool for babes -- I bet the pics turned out fantastic as yours always do!
Post a Comment