Thursday, May 10, 2012

Accidental Dinosaurs

Ivy recounts a first-hand dinosaur experience.

6 comments:

Lynette said...

I believe Ivy! It wasn't a dream. It was real. And cute (thank heavens)!

josh, erica, nora, wells, evie and stella said...

I had a similar experience from my own crib- except it was a brown furry monster accident. Not as cute. I love how she laughs at you when you asked if it was a dream.

Marsha said...

Lol! Dreams can seem so real.

Laura said...

Her faces are the best ever. I totally believe her, too.

Kimberly said...

Laura stole my comment. I. LOVE. HER. FACES. At least the dinosaurs were cute and nice!

Karen said...

Here's the thing: I have vivid dreams, too, and sometimes I think they I have woken up and see things, but they aren't really there. Like the old grandma walking into the bathroom. It's happened a few times in my life and I still don't think I've totally processed it...

Now I'm just creeped out.

I love Ivy.