Saturday, May 19, 2012

Soccer Saturday




5 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Bryn and Calvin - you look awesome in your soccer outfits! Good luck on your games!

Karen said...

They look tough.

Kimberly said...

I wouldn't mess with Bryn. She looks tough as nails! Calvin is as adorable as ever although I'm sure he's a formidable foe on the field as well!

David said...

Boy do I miss going to soccer games and baseball games. Every time I drive by the fields I miss so much watching my kids playing their little hearts out. There is so much I miss lately. Like runnig and jumping and going to work. Especially going to work. I need the rest.

David said...

Boy do I miss going to soccer games and baseball games. Every time I drive by the fields I miss so much watching my kids playing their little hearts out. There is so much I miss lately. Like runnig and jumping and going to work. Especially going to work. I need the rest.