...Chocolate cupcakes. I ad libbed the crème fraîche and strawberries.
One of my favorite things about Ivy is that she has suddenly started incorporating the word "suddenly" into her stories. I can't understand all of her grand narrations yet, but I know it's a pivotal moment when she says her new favorite word. e.g.:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Happy Birthday Ivie! Looks like you had a good time and some yummy cupcakes!
Suddenly, I want to shower her with kisses and birthday presents.
Not so suddenly, she is adorable. I heart her. Wait, did heart-ing things go out of style?
"Suddenly" is a GREAT word! Very useful for catching people's attention.
Those cupcakes look fantastic! For a second there I thought there were three whole plates of those delicious things. Enough for me to have some!
Happy Birthday Ivy!
She is so darn cute! And please mail me a cupcake. :) Happy Birthday, Ivy!
Suddenly, I thought, "Great ad lib to the cupcakes Cami."
Happy belated birthday Ivy!
Those eyes! So very expressive! What a little lady. And Cami, creme frache? Where on earth did you learn about that? Not in Millville, Utah! Thank you for the entertainment, Ivy!
Those eyes! So very expressive! What a little lady. And Cami, creme frache? Where on earth did you learn about that? Not in Millville, Utah! Thank you for the entertainment, Ivy!
Sweetest. Happy Birthday Ivy!!!
Too cute and the cupcakes look delicious. You can make me one of those next time we see you.
Thanks for squeezing me into your busy schedule. It was so fun to visit with you and Pete and reminisce about the good ol' days and disagree about political things I know nothing about.
Just look at those eyes! She's so cute. Can't believe she's 3 already. Gone with the 'terrible twos!' ;)
Post a Comment