Thursday, April 19, 2012

He requested...


...Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies instead of a birthday cake.

9 comments:

Laura said...

I like that. Also, I like Bryn's annual birthday pumpkin pie. Mostly, I just like every single thing about your kids.

Chandra said...

I'd choose cookies over cake anyday! Happy BIRTHDAY Calvin!

Kimberly said...

Three cheers for Calvin! Good choice!

Joe and Joanne said...

What a creative idea! Happy birthday to Calvin!

Sherene said...

Happy Birthday Calvin! Six never looked so good. ;)

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

I would have had the same thing for my birthday if I had thought of it. With only one minor change. I would have had 66 peanut butter and raisin cookies with 66 candles. With the fire department in the background.

Amy said...

MMMM! I hope they tasted as good as they look!

Jill said...

Good choice Calvin...and Happy Birthday!