Must love the Santa photos! We took our boys a couple of days ago and Eli saw him and ran up to him like Will Ferrell in Elf screaming "SANTA!!!"
And I tell you, he was the worst Santa that ever lived. He barely reacted to the kids. I mean I get it, your job sucks, you see a million kids, but COME ON!
Yup, Ivy wins! Why do you teach children never to talk to strangers, let alone sit on their laps all year, then tell them to get cozy with this one! Crazy! Cute, though! I do hope that Bryn and Calvin's wishes come true! Did Ivy still get a candy cane?
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
6 comments:
Must love the Santa photos! We took our boys a couple of days ago and Eli saw him and ran up to him like Will Ferrell in Elf screaming "SANTA!!!"
And I tell you, he was the worst Santa that ever lived. He barely reacted to the kids. I mean I get it, your job sucks, you see a million kids, but COME ON!
What's with the pillow pets. Everyone wants one this year and they are the dumbest things ever! (So Bryn).
I think Ivy's reaction is most authentic. She knows something is up.
Jenny's top request is a unicorn pillow pet too. I'll be sure to grab one for Jill too - she obviously wants one.
Yup, Ivy wins! Why do you teach children never to talk to strangers, let alone sit on their laps all year, then tell them to get cozy with this one! Crazy! Cute, though! I do hope that Bryn and Calvin's wishes come true!
Did Ivy still get a candy cane?
I'm with Lynette - why do we do this to our kids? Hee, hee. I love those cute kids!
LOL.
Ah, that Miss Ivy - she cracks me up!
I'm with her - I'd want off. ;)
Post a Comment