Chances are pretty good that if you've interacted with Bryn in the last year, there has been a significant amount of meowing involved. The kid is a girl obsessed.
She successfully snuck one of her smaller models to school today and informed me that "Marie" enjoyed helping her "paint" the classroom.
Laura sent me this link, courtesy of one of her friends from school who thought the girl in the video reminded her of Bryn. I'd have to agree, especially considering when I recieved the link, Bryn was reading pretty much the same book in her bedroom.
5 comments:
This is some funny material Cami Rae. I'm so glad you were tipped off to it. Funny, funny stuff. My favorite:
"I'm her mother!"
"No...she's not."
Bryn will be the best cat lady that ever lived.
Bryn is the cat's pajamas!
Well, from the stories I've heard her tell, she and her cats (including a baby lion) will travel the world rescuing zoo'ed animals and children in distress, and fighting pirates and such. With GUNS. Not your ordinary cat lady...
I love that video, and you're right, it SO could have been Bryn.
Our friends got some new kittens the other day. I'm not much of a cat lover myself, but, even I have to admit that kittens are very, very cute!
Now I know what kind of present to send Bryn.
That picture of Bryn is hilarious and don't even get me started on the video. I made every member of my family watch it this weekend and we laughed until we cried. I don't like cats but I sure like people who are crazy for them.
Post a Comment