Monday, May 3, 2010

12 years to go...

7 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

Ha! That's hilarious! I was just recently having a talk with some women in my ward about how girls have become so much more forward, borderline aggressive, when it comes to dating and relationships. :)

Tammy

Laura said...

What? 18? Did the legal age for dating increase? Well, I'm proud that she's willing to put herself out there. No need to wait around for those slow boys...

Jill said...

I think 18 might be too young. I'm not letting Mary Kate date until she's 25.

Diana said...

That's funny! I guess she wants to get 2 years of experience in before this one, huh?!

Kimberly said...

Do you think Bryn could talk to my daughters about the benefits of waiting til you're 18 to date? I'm sure she would be very convincing. :-)

Rich said...

I thought "dating age" was 16 but 18 sounds much better to me.
chandra

Sweeney Household said...

I am feeling a bit sad that the note wasn't written to her friend Conor! She has moved on....