
Peter's mom made (and partly hand-stitched) this blessing dress and bonnet.


I'll give you a hint at how she was during the blessing: she was awake and her mouth was open, but the picture above does NOT depict the behavior.


And of course I saved the best for last...

Modeling must be in our genes; don't be jealous.
14 comments:
My goodness. That last one is going above the mantel, right? I think white is her best color.
Girls get to wear all the cute white stuff for baby blessings. I think I'm going to have boy #3 just wear a diaper to prove my point, or maybe an old onesie.
Love the family picture. It will make a great Christmas card.
Beautiful blessing dress, beautiful baby, beautiful family photo! Sure wish we could have been there for the blessing.
What a darling little girl! I love the dress and bonnet. AND I love the family photo.
I LOVE these pictures, and am SO jealous of your photogenic genes. ;)
What a beautiful dress, and what a cutie inside of it!
Ivy is so adorable in that dress. So glad I could come for the blessing. I thought it was classic Ivy to cry during the blessing and spit up all over you right after the blessing. Good thing she's so darn cute!
It's all so cute I might puke. Especially that last photo. I mean really.
Seriously, so cute.
I really like all of these pictures. I especially enjoy the middle picture of Little Ivy. Could you please send it to me, along with all of the children together? Please! The most sad thing about this occasion was that we were not there. Oh, the tears.
Glad we were able to be apart of Ivy's special day! She looked gorgeous!
THat's amazing Peter's mom hand stitched part of that. What a great dress to keep for years to come. Sorry again we missed it, we still feel terrible. We totally owe you guys!
Ivy is beautiful! I can't believe all that dark hair. you look great Cami! Sounds like you are handling 3 quite well. I hope to come remotely close in a few weeks.
Crying during the blessing just means that she has a voice in the matter-right?
Completely adorable....
Post a Comment