
Seeking Prince Charming. Preferably egg-shaped. Loves singing, dancing, and jumping in the wee hours of the morning. Likes sticks, rocks, spiders, and mud. Hates moths, sunrises, sunsets, and loud noises (like vacuums, flushing toilets, and low-flying airplanes).

Looking for love? This 21 month-old will slobber you with kisses all day long. Enjoys long walks, and will even let you take a turn in the stroller. Not very cleanly, hasn't gotten the hang of personal hygiene, and eats just about anything that has sugar listed as the first ingredient.
8 comments:
Oh--pick me, pick me! What darling children! Happy Valentine's Day!
I accept. I just want to kiss them both to death!! Happy Valentines Day!
Oh my word, how cute! I think I may have to add yet another post today:) Darling!
I'll take one of each!
If I keep eating all this holiday candy I'll be the perfect egg-shaped Valentine for Bryn before too long.
But I'm also aching for a ride in Calvin's stroller, so I think I will take one of each as well!
Likes spiders, but hates moths? Both of them are very cute!
adorable, adorable, adorable! what a great post :)
So darling!
Post a Comment