Monday, January 19, 2015

Baby Whisperer

My Dad is a baby whisperer. He can take the most stubborn and stranger-shy baby (that would be Cece in this case) and make a fan out of her. It's always amazing to watch.



Besides caring for Mason and Willow, he still found time to come visit us (sometimes with kids, sometimes without- he even walked to our house once and later biked to our house). Sometimes I still I hear something like a knock and I wonder for a brief moment if he's come to visit. He's fun to hang out with.

In true dad fashion, I mentioned a few things around the house I was hoping to tackle, and like magic they were all done by the time he left (basement door plexi-glass, kids' room light, and garbage disposal switch). 

2 comments:

Jill said...

I always fun when Grandpa comes! Good old Dave.

Marsha said...

Every time I try to "mention" things that need fixing at my house, to your dad, he just blows me off. Maybe I could give you a list to mention? :)