Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Sea

The kids all found hidey holes around the beach and popped in and out like prairie dogs

Bryn set up a bakery. Her goods are the finest (well, hardest)  around, and may have helped Ivy in her tooth-losing venture if she had given them a chance.

Cece by the sea

Calvin clings for dear life on a sea cliff

See him clinging?!?

We could almost pretend it was warm

Perhaps a balmy 80 degrees!

Just kidding. It was cold.

But still a lovely view, especially from a swing.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I think the spending time at the sea during times of cold is severely underrated. Looks lovely!

Marsha said...

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Yves Cousteau

I would spend as much time as I could by the sea, cold or warm!

Jill said...

The seaside is pretty much awesome.

Lynette said...

I love the "hidey holes"! Such fun, cute pictures. I love the ocean!