- Ivy: because he's sometimes silly and sometimes not (it was unclear if she preferred one over the other). But also she made sure to clarify that she likes me more than him.
- Bryn: because he always puts their needs before his own.
- Calvin: because he introduced them to Candy Box.
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Some Kids who Love their Dad
At dinner they went around the table and each told one reason why they liked him:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I LOVE the photo!
I like Pedro because he has an interesting brain/head, and because he seems to like me. And sorry Cami, but I like him even more than I like you. Happy Father's Day Pedro.
Very cute! Glad you're so happy and have a great man at your side... cherish him always.
That bright haired Calvin, love it.
I like you guys exactly the same, except different. I like Peter because he always has something interesting to discuss.
Post a Comment