
The Radish Bagel with cream cheese. It's like a cucumber sandwich, but spicier and more interesting. I dare you to try one. But warning: if you cut into a radish and it's all spongy inside, throw it directly in the rubbish bin. Those ones are gross city.
9 comments:
Radishes?! Um...I think I'll pass on this one.
Rubbish bin? Are you Scottish? I love cucumber and spinach with cream cheese on a bagel, but I'd really have to be brave to try one with radishes. Maybe if I can get a hold of some good radishes I'll try it, but I might just have to take your word for it!
I just KNEW your favorite snack would involve radishes in some way. I also love radishes, and I think of you whenever I see them or eat them.
I will be trying this snack!
Very well, I will have some dat.
Looks delicious. I'm with Jill. You and radishes are not exactly new!
I just planted some radishes for you in the garden. Hope you can make it out to eat them. If not, I will email them to you.
Yum! I love me a good cucumber sandwich, so I'll have to try one of these! I've never heard of them before - looking forward to experiencing it!
I'm with Jill and your mom - I can't think of radishes without thinking about you!! I will have to try one of these snacks. And I think I will plant some radishes, too, in your honor. :)
Post a Comment