What a beautiful family! Like Ivy and her Alpha Bits, our kids got cereal in their stockings, and I'm pretty sure the Lucky Charms were Eliza's favorite gift of the whole day (at least the marshmallows in the Lucky Charms).
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
5 comments:
What a beautiful family! Like Ivy and her Alpha Bits, our kids got cereal in their stockings, and I'm pretty sure the Lucky Charms were Eliza's favorite gift of the whole day (at least the marshmallows in the Lucky Charms).
So happy Squiggles made it into your family Christmas photos. It's appropriate ... she wouldn't have it any other way.
Hairy Chris-Moose two u to.
It looks like your Christmas was great! We missed you!
Merry christmas! I'm so glad you were able to find 3 spare minutes in July (or was it June?). I hope this year you might find 5 more.
Post a Comment