Friday, November 5, 2010

It's my party and I'll plan it if I want to



10 comments:

Laura said...

It was a real good party - happy birthday Bryn! Thanks for inviting me to your party and for being such a stellar niece! I love you to pieces.

Kimberly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYN! It looks like a fantastic party with very good planning! I hope you had an awesome day! Love you!

Darcee said...

She obviously knows how to plan a party right! Happy Birthday to Bryn! I LOVED your Halloween pics and your gourds. So creative!

ellen said...

You can't call her indecisive. Happy Birthday, Bryn!

David said...

I loved your planning. I'll bet it was a great party! I hope you had a fun, fun birthday.

David said...

P.S. I especially enjoyed your "roses are red" poetry!

Jill said...

I'm so made that I'm not on the invitation list! It looks like it's going to be one fabulous party.

Unknown said...

Whoop de doo! I love it. Happy Birthday to a creative child.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Bryn!! Hope it great! Though I don't know how it couldn't be with all those fun games and there is nothing like pumpkin pie with spaghetti and meatballs!

Joe and Joanne said...

Happy birthday to Bryn! I can't believe - 7 years old already!