Monday, July 12, 2010

Local Cup

I finally found a pick-up soccer league close to home, and went for my second night tonight. It's fantastic to stretch my legs out on a real grass field again (I played indoor last winter). I'm hoping my cardiovascular system will get with the program before the summer's done.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are awesome, Cami!

Jill said...

Good for you Cami. I'm trying to find something fun to do that would get me more active. I was thinking more along the line of swimming or karate. I've never been very good with sports that involve a ball.

Laura said...

Are you as violent as you were in high school? :)

David said...

Are you sure Lexington is ready for you? Along with the cardio work-out, it will alleviate all of your aggression (if you still have any after having three children)!

Chandra said...

Way to go! It sounds almost as exciting as the basketball-league-at-the-church thing :)

The Greg Jones Family Blog said...

Monti says-- What a blast! For me the cardio would be secondary to the joints and tendons. The hamstrings. The ...well, just make sure you stretch well, and have fun.

Melanie said...

Way to go! I'm sure it's a great way to take out some frustration after a long day with the kids. I don't play soccer but if I could join a football team I'd do it in a second.