the large digital clock in my bedroom. But it went something like
this: WAAAAAA (Bryn) WAAAAAA (Cami) Grunt Snore (Peter). I stumble
into Bryn's room, pick her up, and then have one of those fainting
black-out spells you get when you stand up too fast. So I stumble
and fall, but luckily throw Bryn onto the spare bed in her bedroom
before I hit the cold cruel floor. I claw my way back up and Bryn
giggles at me. Oh, and I do despise anyone who gets up after dawn.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Support a slave trade, or rob a poor
defenseless oyster? How could I ever decide?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The last move we saw
was the Borne Supremacy, in a run-down theater in Belmont (Mitt's
hometown). To give you an idea of the character of this place, when
we first walked in, we looked around for someone to buy tickets from.
But no one was in sight. Eventually, an elderly woman walked out of
the theater to use the restroom, saw us standing there bewildered, and
so opened the door to the movie equipment and yelled, "JOE, get out
here. People wannar buy some tickets," and then continued to the
restroom.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Lost. ABC Wednesdays. BSEE (best
show ever ever). Warning: I have nightmares every Wednesday night.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Half a bowl of Frosted Shredded
Wheat. What happened to the other half: someone helped me eat them,
and I'll give you two guesses, and it wasn't Peter.
6.What is your middle name? Rae, like sunshine streaming into your
bedroom, not the guy that sells you Beer.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Princess, or Royal Caribbean. I
just love a good cruise.
8. What foods do you dislike? Tomatoes. Burned brownies. Mint
brownies. Burned mint brownies. And definitely tomato brownies.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Milk Chocolate
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Anything legal. Actually,
I'm on a radio kick right now. It's the best thing ever; all sorts of
great songs, and I don't have to change CDs and I'm never sure what
the next song is going to be.
11. What kind of car do you drive? One currently trapped in 3 feet of snow.
12. Favorite sandwich? Ice cream (FATBOY, Yum!)
13. What characteristics do you despise? getting up as late as you
want-to-ness, bossiness, and loud screaming in the middle of the night
14. Favorite item of clothing? My new mustard and black argyle
knee-length skirt. Best part about it: cost under $15.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you
go? Argentina, to visit mi hermano in the tropical rainforest, and
hopefully pick up a parasite or two to help me keep the weight off.
16. What color is your bathroom? Tan and Blue, and sometimes yellow
when Bryn has her diaper off before she gets into the tub.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Francois Gerbauds, and Z. Cavarachi.
I also would pay good money to get my hands on a Hypercolor shirt.
18. Where would you retire to? Strawberry Fields (an actual retirement
home in England, I found out today by listening to the....Radio!)
19. Favorite time of day? 5:31
20. What is your most memorable birthday? When I was born, and all
anyone could talk about is what a great playmate I was going to be for
Laura.
21. Where were you born? Uh...the first time?
22. Favorite sport to watch? Laura faking death when we were young.
Actually, it's our Pats creaming the Eagles this Sunday.
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Genghis Khan
24. Person you expect to send it back first? Karen
25. What fabric detergent do you use? What the... is that why my
clothes never get clean? I thought I just put them in the hamper,
where they magically clean themselves and end up in my cubby. Wow,
thanks Mom, for cleaning my clothes all those years.
26. Coke or Pepsi? I prefer a Hydrogen sandwiched by two Oxygens.
27. Are you a morning person or night owl? Whoooo-whooo (see #1)
28. What is your shoe size? 9. As a side note, Bryn is also convinced
this is HER shoe size, and wears my shoes around to different corners
of the house.
29. Do you have any pets? a skunk, a raccoon the size of a bear, and a
cute little bunny. But they don't know we own them. We feed them our
garbage, strait our of the can.
30. What do you think of the person who sent this to you? (BOSE)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment